Monday, June 28, 2010

Lime Dill Dip Spread

 
Give me some fresh herbed bread, cheese and tomatoes and I'm in heaven. I think I'm turning into my mother (who loves little grazing meals instead of large ones)!! The only thing my sandwich today is missing is a good spread. So I threw together the following recipe. So yum! Perfect for eating with chips or veggies, on chicken or fish, or throw some chopped chicken/turkey into it and its a salad (I would throw in celery and peppers for that though.)

P.S. Most traditional recipes call for lemon juice, onions, pepper, etc... I like mine better.

Lime Dill Dip Spread

Ingredients:
1/2 c mayonnaise
1/2 c sour cream
1-2 tsp dill weed
1- 1 1/2 tsp lime juice (all according to your preferences)
salt to taste
Optional: 1 Tbsp horseradish, depending on if you like it spicy

Mix, chill and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ohhh, you were hungry and found my blog, didn't you?! I hope you find fun recipes here to try. If you do, tell me about it! I always love comments, thanks so much for visiting!